- Be part of our partly distributed back-office team, responsible for our core systems.
- You will be collaborating with collegues and external parties in building next generation health testing.
- Working with patient data, you need to be resided in the EU.
- Worked in an agile team, in sprints, with userstories and estimation.
Bonus features (= extra XP)
- Machine learning
- Well, we love tech at Werlabs, if you have other cool skill please share it.
*Through trial and error we've learned that people don't apply unless we provide a guideline. But what’s more important to us than a number are the experiences you’ve had, and the skills you’ve developed, regardless of the length of time it took you to get where you are. Have 10+ years? Awesome, please apply. Fresh out of school, but feel you meet the requirements above? Great, please apply.
Werlabs was founded with a single goal: helping people to feel as good as possible, for as long as possible. We believe that the first and most effective step in creating a healthier Sweden is to give people the knowledge needed to be able to influence their health, in time and over time.
We offer health check-ups via blood-testing. All test results are analysed by our laboratories such as Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset, SYNLAB medilab and Unilabs and later on also reviewed by Werlabs doctors. Up until today we have helped over 100.000 customers and more than 800 companies to improve their health. Werlabs is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. For more information about Werlabs and what we do, visit Werlabs.se.